Each owner of a personal lawn acquires a cellar. It’s dug out beneath the house, garage, barn or just on the territory of the site. However, in any place, to get inside, you will need a ladder to the cellar, and quite trustworthy and comfortable. On the measures might have to measure together with this load. Maybe children or the elderly will be descending into the basement. Stairs should provide a safe and comfy descent, without consuming unnecessary space inside the cellar.
Basic requirements which should be adhered to during the calculation of stairs dimensions
So, whether the cellar is situated in the garage, under the home or on the website, to return indoors you may require a comfortable staircase. The simplest layout for basements is known as a ladder, but it is comfortable to go down or up will not operate. And after all with itself will probably have to take the load, by way of example, potatoes or canned products. The ideal choice is a right staircase. In case the size of this cellar allows, it is much better to go for this choice.
Depending on the design, do not immediately proceed to the structure. First do the improvement of the stairs, adhering to these rules:
- The width of this march is dependent on the measurements of the basement. There are no special prerequisites for this parameter, but too narrow layout can’t be constructed. Usually, the width of the stairs to the cellar is between 700 to 900 mm. A man should be free to maneuver through the steps using a spoonful of potatoes or other cargo.
- Proper calculation of this gap provides exactly the exact same comfort of climbing the staircase. This parameter means the distance from the steps into the ceiling of the cellar. Constantly measure the narrowest part. The space from the bottom step to this ceiling should be 200 mm greater than the height of a person. When building a new basement make a normal gap height of 2 . If you make the difference is less than the standard, the staircase will always have to escape the cellar in a bent country, in order not to hit his head on the ceiling.
- The next important index of a comfortable descent – it’s the slope of the stairs. It can be in the range of 22-75o. At a steep incline of 45o put only side stairs into the basement. On the flights of staircase create a gentle descent. The less the slope, the more comfortable to maneuver on the march.
- Convenient width of measures is known as present in 300 mm. Too narrow or wide steps cause distress during walking.
- Steps height parameter is 150-200 mm. And all them should be located at precisely the same distance from each other. Just the lower and the upper step can be offset. Smaller height isn’t permitted, as the measure will grow more common, which affects fatigue during walking. If the height of the measures is higher, you’ll have to climb a lot of leg.
It is not tricky to perform self-calculations. Just take the length of the ladderand divided by the height of the measure. If the result turned out, by way of example, 16.6 bits, then 1 step on top or underside can be achieved with an offset.
Care! The last step is the bottom of the staircase, which is, its foundation, and it is not required to install it.
Adhering to those recommendations, you will be able to construct a comfortable staircase. To help builders in the photograph provides a table of calculations staircase.
What substance to use for your stairs in the cellar
There are various options for creating basement staircase, and they all differ from the selection of material. This will be roomgood.ru based on: how easy it will be to create a structure, what its final price and period of operation will be.