The summertime shower about the dacha plot is considered the No. 2 construction, as the very first in importance is the outdoor toilet. At first glance, this simple structure has nothing complex, but such a trifle as the selection and installation of a plastic tank for your shower in the dacha will attract a lot of trouble. How to handle all these nuances on their own, we’ll now attempt to comprehend. With or without heating
Before you choose a tank for your shower in the nation must decide on its own functionality. On whether this plastic container is going to soon be equipped with heating system, is dependent on the comfort of bathing.
- Multifunctional and handy to work with is a heated shower tank, working on electricity. Obviously, and without linking to power this tank may be utilized, but in this is actually the comfort of taking water procedures. If the sun did not have the time to heat water, then this problem can readily be solved with power. It is convenient to install a tank with heating, in the event the shower will be used in early spring and late autumn. Hot summertime, the water within the tank will be heated by the sun, so in this period, the heating system is simply not contained.
- A vinyl tank with no heating is a normal tank, such as a barrel mounted on the roof of a bathtub home. The water in the tank is heated from the sun. In other words, when the weather is overcast and rainy, you can take just a refreshing shower or refuse to wash at all. Tanks without heating is appropriate to put in the event the cabin is visited very infrequently, and then only in summer.
The principal difference between those tanks just installed heating element. Shape, volume, and color of the product can be quite different. It’s necessary that any chosen tank had a wide neck, simple to pour water and was securely attached to the roof of the shower house.
Suggestion: Flat black tanks are somewhat effective. A massive part of a thin layer of water can be heated quicker by the sun. Dark walls of this tank draw the sun’s beams, plus the water in the tank doesn’t blossom.
Design includes of vinyl shower tanks
Plastic shower tanks such as summer homes are particularly popular with customers for several reasons;
- A unique essay of plastic is employed to make the tanks, which increases the product’s lifespan to 30-50 years. At exactly the identical time, plastic tanks for summer showers are distinguished by a moderate cost, light weight and simplicity of installation. All you have to do is assemble the shower boxand resolve the tank on top rather than the roof.
- In the manufacture of shower tanks, so many producers utilize food-grade polyethylene, which does not degrade from exposure to UV rays. Environmentally friendly material guarantees the security of water during storage. Vinyl does not corrode under most circumstances, which can’t be said about metal.
When picking a plastic tank should be aware that the tanks with no electric heating most often are made in bulk by 100 to 200 liters. Round heated tanks are produced in the kind of drums using a volume of 50 to 130 gallons of water. Flat heated tanks are often created for 200 gallons of liquid. In any style, water is poured in buckets via a broad neck or by pump.
Rarely does anybody in the dacha construct a capital shower made from brick or cinder block. Usually its usage is limited to three summertime and during the planting of the vegetable garden, in addition to harvesting. For this short period it’s enough to build a light cottage out of any sheet material. Not a terrible solution is really a shower for dacha from polycarbonate having a changing room, which isn’t tough to design and make yourself. Why it is Far Better to choose polycarbonate for lining the shower
Polycarbonate is only one material for cladding a dacha shower. For this particular case with success will fit the profiled sheeting or batten. Just today we chose to stop only with this gorgeous and durable stuff.
Let’s consider the advantage of using polycarbonate for repainting the shower along with other similar substances:
- In the event the advantages of polycarbonate have convinced you, then let us proceed to the next stage of building a shower for dacha.
- A few important tips Concerning the development of the look of a country shower using a changing room
Such a simple structure, as a bathtub out of polycarbonate for dacha demands the development of the project. It is not necessary toolbuild.ru to develop complex drawings, and also a simple scheme could be retrieved out. Here you must instantly decide for yourself exactly what you would like to construct a shower. Very quickly you may create a lightweight stall and just put it on the ground. More complicated in the manufacture of shower to the foundation with water heating, however, such a design will probably survive longer. Additionally, in a dacha shower you’ll be able to bathe in sunlight.
- Structure of a dacha shower begins with determining its location. It’s important to remember that the tank ought to be continuously full of water. Doing this in Saved from afar is uncomfortable and hard. It’s much better to set the shower stall close to the water intake.
- In the event the dacha shower will bathe a whole lot of individuals, it should be placed as close as you can into this cesspool or septic tank. Close setup dacha shower near the cesspool will save on laying sewer pipes, however it is desirable to not deliver the stall nearer into the accumulator of impurities closer than 3 m. On warm days, bad smells from the sewage system will permeate the shower, creating an unpleasant feeling whilst bathing.
- The water in the tank during a summer shower is warmed by the sun. The stall should be put in the sunniest place, where there is no shade in the trees and tall constructions.
- In the shower booth and changing room from polycarbonate must provide light, which means you may bathe at night. Only it’s crucial to consider that the lights must have a high level of protection against water. It’s best to put shower cottages on the rear of the house. Here are nearest to the sewer, water supply and not way to pull the electric cable for light.
- Determined by the area of the location of the summer shower, begin to create a plot of the cabin itself from polycarbonate. Originally it had been determined that the garden shower will be with all the changing room. In this case, the width of this design will turn out 1,6 m, and the length of 1,6 m. When the owners are obese men and women, then the width of the shower cubicle with a locker room is far better to grow to 1.2 m.
- Inside the shower booth provide separation. Separate the dressing space threshold, as well as tarpaulin curtain. They won’t allow the water to wet clothes and shoes.
- If desired, the dressing room can be organized from the anteroom. Then, near the shower enclosure individually set up extra racks, to which fix sheets of polycarbonate. The size of this pre-bath depends on the tastes of the operator. Occasionally cottagers build larger pre-baths where, as well as the dressing area, equip a recreation room. Inside you will find benches and a table.
- The whole height of the shower cottage from ground to roof is 2.2 m. along with the tank it can reach 2.5 m, and much greater. The height within the shower stall will probably be reduced. Section of the space below will take a wooden menu, and the top will hang a watering can with a faucet not less than 15 cm.
Given all these variables, on a bit of paper sketches the scheme of the shower with a polycarbonate dressing area, then proceed to its construction.