A keychain out of a branch
Such a fashionable holder is easy to make from throwaway materials, which means it doesn’t want a lot of expenses. You and your child can make a keychain jointly – it is fun and intriguing.
Check out an intriguing selection of storage tips for a small hallway.
Keybox out of a branch
The photograph indicates a hand-painted keychain, the rich design of that perfectly harmonizes with the laconic white background. Tools and materials
You will need:
- Thick branches;
- acrylic paints;
- screws for attaching to the wall;
Let’s proceed to the creation of the handicraft:
1. Locate a branch of suitable thicknesswash it with soap or whitewash, dry it in the sun or on a radiator. Paint the dried branch using oil paint.
Versions of painted branches.
2. Screwing hooks to the branch. If the timber is too hard, you create holes of the perfect diameter, then add adhesive and insert the hooks.
Hooks to get a keychain
Hooks inserted to the division.
3. Drilling holes for screwswith that to attach the final keyhole into the wallsocket.
The product design could be almost any: the keybox will likely be original and domiktop.ru memorable.
Keybox made from Lego
Multicolored holder appears harmonious in a modern inside and immediately attracts attention. It will be appreciated by creative individuals and fans of the legendary constructor. It’s not difficult to generate a keychain.
You may need:
- Lego fundamental platform;
- A pair of Lego bricks;
- Double-sided screws or tape;
- Keys on a string having a ring.