The plant’s demand for heat is determined by the whole sum of temperatures during the period from marijuana blossoming to berry ripening.
In the middle of Russia, the sum of temperatures in summer time reaches 2190 C. Therefore, most types need over 110 times for full maturity.
Growing grasses is intriguing since it needs the gardener to continuously do his own research and analytical work. Even if the winegrower is completely armed with theoretical knowledge, creativity is needed of him. The progression of the vine is subject to particular rules, but in every single area, literally in each backyard, much more so in greenhouses, exactly the same plants develop differently, requiring individual operating techniques. Take, by way of example, the main system.
In arid places, online clay, stony and rubbly lands, the root penetrates to a depth of approximately 4 m. at which the subsoil is constantly moist, the origin lobes expand wide and are situated to a depth of up to 1 m.
The biological stages of the plant must also be taken into account. To know the vineyard and plan work, you have to have an notion of the annual cycle of blossom development.
One of the numerous agricultural techniques, the trench approach is considered preferable. With this method, nutrients are applied to the soil at highest area and depth.
- The best soil layers are eliminated and put individually.
- A trench around 60 cm deep is dug.
- In the very bottom put a drainage layer of shattered rock – around 10 cm thick.
- About 1/3 of the thickness in a hole place a nutrient substrate – peat (3 parts), sand (2 parts) and subsoil loam (7 parts).
Grape plants locate themselves in a healthy atmosphere. Their root system may grow downward and sideways, and from above it is protected by a warm loose cushion.
Greenhouse for grape design with a detachable top
A vast range of blossoms is offered within our shop. Among the forms of legendary, broadly known and the finest of contemporary you can easily pick the one that you desire. At your disposal are table grapes and wine grapes, white, black and pink. For developing in greenhouses suitable super early and ancient types of grapes, with a maturity period of these berries out of 90 to 120 days. Design masterfasada.ru features of a greenhouse
1. Cellular polycarbonate with a depth of 6 mm was selected as the material to pay the greenhouse for grapes. Today this substance is a pioneer in the production of all greenhouses for any objective. It is not prickly, fire safe, simple to handle with the simplest tools. Polycarbonate (hereinafter PKB) keeps heat well – on a sunny winter day the air in a greenhouse warms up to zero temperatures and then it gradually decreases during the evening .